Welcome to Big Data Analytics in Pharma & Clinical Trials Summit 2017.
Optimized product and process improvement is important to CxOs. In particular, for the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, Big Data analytics can be used to generate deeper insights to identify process bottlenecks and improve operational efficiency. Big Data enables multi-dimensional analysis to determine the performance of a particular drug. This input can be used to build various strategies to enhance the performance of that drug and quality of associated services and products.
The top priority for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies is to improve the quality of human health and wellbeing. Big Data helps achieve this priority by leveraging innovative techniques to enhance productivity in R&D, and reducing the cycle time for drug development and delivering them to the correct market and customer segments.
The life sciences industry is no exception to this revolution. Big Data is generated in the form of RFID and sensor data from medical devices and pharmaceutical manufacturing organizations, raw data from various state-of-the-art machines that process blood samples, tissues and so on. This large volume of data can be processed using a Big Data platform to support scientific analytics.
Dr. Chirag Trivedi Director - Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
Phani K Reddy Associate Director, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Kamlesh Patel VP Head Medical Affairs & PV, Cadila Pharma
Atul Aslekar CTO, Novalead Pharma
Rajesh Nachankar,Deputy General Manager – Global Clinical Operations, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd
Lakshmi Prasad, SAS Data Science Corporate Trainer & Author
Nimita Limaye, CEO & Principal Consultant, Nymro Clinical Consulting Services
We’ll be tackling the tough questions that are common to all, such as
Learn From An amazing speaker line up
Tackle Hot Business Issues with an Industry Relevant agenda
Exclusive interactive sessions with opportunities to interface with industry leaders
Generate Business Leads by meeting & Interacting with decision makers
Find out what lies ahead, as senior industry leaders discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities
Join the Discussion with the Subject Matter Experts
- Drive Big Data Analytics to Deliver Faster Treatments to Patients
- Transforming Clinical Trials with Big Data and New Technology.
- Big Data as an Emerging Technology: Does Volume + Variety + Velocity = Value?
- Drive Strategic Decision Making Through Innovative Use of Real World Evidence
- Internet Data as a Source of Healthcare Insight – What Search Engines, Forums & Social Media Can Tell Us About Patients, Populations & Pathology
- From Discovery to Real World Use: Integrating Data Across entire value chain, Pharma & Payers- Identifying, Integrating & Interpreting Real World Data Evidence
- Advanced Analytic Techniques for Predictive Modelling Clinical Trials Operations
- Using the Big Data Mind-Set in R&D:
- Create and Enhance Visibility for your services & Solutions before decision makers & IT and Cyber Security professionals in attendance from across the region.
- Media & Marketing Opportunities through 10 weeks of pre-event online, social media and press channels throughout the world.
- Unique Customized Branding Packages which can be tailored to your specific branding and Advertising needs to reach the regional IT Security Industry.
- Brand Awareness & Recognition through web flyers, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets and signage branding your organization at the Summit.
- Prime Reserved Speaking Opportunities to address the Summit, create visibility and increase influence for your brand.
- Leveraged Lead Generation through introductions & meetings with Senior Representatives from IT and cyber security majors
- Exhibit Innovative Products Services and through unique exhibition opportunities before C-level decision makers & IT professionals.
About the Venue
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, located in the financial capital of India. A short walk from ISKON Temple, is an absolute beachfront resort property overlooking the Arabian Sea, 5km (20 minutes) from domestic and International airports and home of Bollywood. Juhu beach is iconic to Mumbai and known for relaxation and for partying alike. Novotel boasts of five restaurants and a bar, extensive banqueting services, Spa, Swimming pool and a Gym all with full beach views. You'll be spoilt for choice 24 X 7